Appfest is one of its kind festival that gives the golden opportunity to many young and talented developers in India where plethora of leading companies come together to challenge the App Developers and explore the possibility of giving these innovative & sharp minds an opportunity to work for them in future.
They created three tracks for innovators, developers and entrepreneurs.
TALKATHON- Sharing of ideas on technology, revenue models and current opportunities.
HACKATHON- On spot search, competition and awarding of innovation by individuals and in prompt groups.
CHALLENGETHON- On the spot creation of customized solutions for brands present and the immediate opportunity to work with them on larger projects.
- Build registration system for programmers/idea generators on the website
- Create a platform for idea generator& programmers along with a unique registration ID
- 2 types of membership to be created – Free & Paid
- The rules were to be implemented for both membership type and their access
- Payments to be accepted through the website or through an event avenue (group registration)
- The incorporation of “Form Submission” feature for developers’ team with a unique ID to the team
- A separate section for the jury panel, in which jury can see unique ID of all the members & rate/score for a particular participant team
- One of the big challenges was to make the site user friendly with proper validation
- Different kinds of registration forms with secured payment gateways were to be created
- Some more extra features and functionality like manage free and paid members, manage team member for Challengethon and registration form for free membership
- Website/Email Hosting
- Complete Design and Development
- Content Management System was developed
- Integrated third party controls & applications: Ajax and Google Map API, 3D Floor plans
- Offline Interface Development
- Technical Support
- Remote Online Data Backup
- Defining a clear programme of work and project schedule
- Specifications & Documentation
- Stage & Resource Planning
- Risk & Issue management
- Quality Assurance
- Post implementation review and phase architecture